Philanthropist and artist Richard Sean Manning has committed to creating 3,000 original works of Unity Art as a memorial to all those who perished as a result of 9/11.
The signed originals are created with ink and/or acrylic paint on museum quality paper and will be printed in a Limited Edition numbered series of 275 in each of the three sizes. Archival Giclée reproductions will be shipped in the next available number on the finest acid-free, digital, fine art paper. All art is shipped using protective packaging material in a sturdy tube along with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The overall measurements of the Giclée reproductions are:
Large: 21.5" x 29" which includes a 2-inch border around 17.5" x 25" image size.
Medium: 16 x 20" which includes a 2-inch border around 12" x 16" image size.
Small: 11" x 14" which includes a 1-inch border around 9" x 12" image size.
A charitable contribution of 66% of your payment will be directly deposited into the PayPal account of the affiliating charity that brought you to The Manning Arts. The remaining 34% of your payment will be directly deposited into the PayPal account of The Manning Arts to cover all costs of the reproduction, handling, and shipping of your chosen work of Unity Art.
If you have not come to The Manning Arts through a link on a charity website, your contribution will benefit a default charity chosen by The Manning Arts at our discretion.
You may print the PayPal receipt which will show the split payment and any applicable sales tax which will be added if shipped to an address in Florida.
If you would like your favorite charity to benefit from your order please ask them to become affiliated with this creative fundraising initiative that has a potential of raising $250 Million for worthy causes.
Thank you for your support.